Automate and Manage Log Collection, Archival, Reporting and Alerting and File Integrity Monitoring
LogRhythm makes it easy for you to comply with regulatory requirements for log data collection, review, archival, reporting and alerting, as well as file integrity monitoring - whether it's PCI-DSS, Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, FISMA, NERC CIP or other government regulations. LogRhythm also helps companies realize efficiencies and new capabilities in the audit process. Some of the many capabilities of the LogRhythm solution that provide substantial assistance to compliance and audit challenges include:
- Collecting and archiving cross-platform log data in real time
- Compressing logs for efficient long-term storage
- Simplifying search and retrieval of specific logs for analysis and forensic investigation
- Automatically identifying important audit events and alerts appropriate individuals
- Providing an easier and more affordable way to automate log & event management and file integrity monitoring for compliance
LogRhythm protects its customers' networks from insider threats and helps them meet specific compliance requirements by allowing them to keep track of what their privileged users are doing. This includes business users with direct access to confidential data systems, as well as administrators with the ability to create and modify permissions, privileges and access to any device. Privileged User Monitoring provides enormous value by delivering automated monitoring and secure and reliable access to what privileged users are doing when, and how they are doing it.
With LogRhythm you can immediately address and automate specific log data collection, review, archiving, reporting and alerting requirements as well as those requirements mandating File Integrity Monitoring.